A Fundraiser for

Sadly we have had to cancel the March 20 disc golf event.  We hope to reschedule for another date.

March 26

Cornhole!

Plus: Live Music, Food Truck, Papa’s Grill and Pet Adoption Event

Tournament Info
We will have eight courts set up on the chipping green and driving range, with great lawn seating to enjoy the action and scenery.
There will be two divisions: Competitive (blind draw round robin, $25/player) and Recreational ($15/team in advance, $20 day-of).
Day-of sign-up and check-in starts at 9am. Games start at 10am.
Four rounds, with the first round starting at 10am. The top eight teams advance to single elimination.
Prize money will be 50/50 in the competitive division and 30/70 in the recreational division, with proceeds benefitting Friends of Animals.

 

Schedule:

9am Registration open, snack bar open for coffee and sandwiches
10am Tournament starts
11am Grill and Nom Sense open for food
12 noon Live music with The Possums
1pm Raffle Drawing

Friends for Animals will be here with information and some adoptable pets.

Stay tuned for more news about raffle and/or silent auction items!

Sign-up also available in the Scoreholio app. Just look for “Spring Fling at Silver Creek Golf Club”!

Be sure to follow our facebook event page for updates!

Cancellations and Refunds for Cornhole Tournament

If we have to cancel the cornhole tournament for any reason, all pre-paid entries will be refunded at 80%, with the remaining 20% going to Friends for Animals.

Make sure to keep an eye on our Instagram or Facebook pages for last-minute updates. And let’s all pray for good weather!

If you have any questons, please send us a message.